L'automne

L'automne, in case you were wondering, is autumn in French (in case it wasn't too obvious).

Hi blog! I have more pictures for you today! I've been lucky enough to get my hands on the Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM for a while! This lens is sooooo dreamy. It is so perfect for these autumn views (especially autumn in Wisconsin! I've got to say that Wisconsin autumns have to be some of the best around.). I like to rent lens before buying, and this lens is starting to become my new favorite lens in the entire world (except for you, 85mm f/1.2. I love you.) There's little distortion, an amazing f-stop range and the depth of field it produces is phenomenal. My 24-105mm f/4 is probably feeling really jealous. But that's its fault for not being as "endowed" as these other lenses cough. I guess that's what happens for being a kit L lens.

Anyway, the lens came in the mail today and I haven't put it down yet! I love autumn and it is beyond superlative when it comes to scenery. Autumn is the best time to travel, spend time outside, and take landscape photos! Here's what's come out of the shooting so far. The bokeh is so good sigh. Can I keep it?










2 comments :

 

About

Just a girl taking pictures of the world she'll rule someday.