Rollerblading

I'll admit it: it was fun. It was fun to take pictures of actual things going on. It was fun to take pictures of things that actually moved. And it was fun to take pictures of willing people. Okay, enough of my parallelism. 

I seriously enjoyed this assignment. There were good shots everywhere and I wish I could've been omnipotent this day. What I didn't like, however, was the background. Much of the gym is not helpful for photos, but the lines on the floor made for some interesting additions to photos. Since the students were a bit more adept to skating than the younger children, little falling occurred. Also, students just skated in circles. Much repetition occurred and the variation of photos in my collection was weak. When Mr. Kuhn tried to make things interesting in the gym, I was saved. I got much falling and interesting expressions. 

I shot over 300 photos, so it was tough trying to narrow things down to about thirty photos. I sifted for blurry shots, then I went through again for bad composition...and again and again and again...As it got down to the last 100, I tried being as critical as I could and ended up with thirty photos.  











2 comments :

  1. I think the "helping helmet" image is one of my favorites-I really didn't see many people catching that (including me!). As always-funto read your commentary! "parallelism. " :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bottom picture made me laugh! I love how that kid has their hands in their face! Good expression! Haha :0

    ReplyDelete

 

About

Just a girl taking pictures of the world she'll rule someday.