Replace the Sky

Honestly, the hardest part of the assignment was shooting the sky and the landscape. I had to keep in mind that I had to photoshop the two images and what I had to shoot had to be reasonable. I shot at two in the afternoon for my landscape and at about five or six in the evening to get my sky. Not too sure what I was thinking when I did that; good thing I have photoshop to fix it!


My biggest fault was the landscape. I just couldn't find an area with minimal details. However, I did my best to fix up the details with the cloning tool to make the tops of the trees more natural looking after pasting in my sky. I had absolutely no problem with my sky, though. To make the two elements of my picture flow together, I corrected the contrast of the trees to make it match the sky. I still find that there are little details that need to be worked on. If I were to redo this assignment, I would find a more apt landscape and a more interesting sky. Actually, one of these days, I should try to make the most unrealistic picture as possible. I wonder how that would turn out. I could also possibly try doing a night landscape. The ideas are endless. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

About

Just a girl taking pictures of the world she'll rule someday.