Warmth

Ah, warmth. Yet another word for myself to interpret. Let me be unconventional one more time. 
With warmth, I went with what not only made me feel warm physically, I also went with what made me warm in the inside. For me, the latter is much more pleasing. 

Aperture: f/4 | Shutter Speed: 1/100 | Focal Length: 85mm | ISO: 640

This particular subject has a bit of a story to go along with the warmth it brings me. On Easter, it's a bit of a tradition to win a bit of money. Not only does money make me feel warm inside, but it's the memory that comes with it. Even though I earned a measly amount (my siblings got 20~100 dollars in winnings, but I only got 5 dollars. *sigh*), I still have the memory of having fun and spending time with my family.

 Aperture: f/4 | Shutter Speed: 1/40 | Focal Length: 45mm | ISO: 50

For this photo, I went with the physically warm point of view. The underside of my umbrella looks like the view of a parasol that is being used to keep you cool with shade. I really enjoy the composition of the photo especially with the lines radiating from a source and spreading out to all parts of my frame. Something about straight lines just makes an okay photo a good photo. 

Aperture: f/4 | Shutter Speed: 1/50 | Focal Length: 105mm | ISO: 12800

This is a bit of a combination of a physical and mental warmth. My sister is feeling warm inside her blanket, but I am also feeling warm in her company. My sister is just about my best friend, and being in her company is an absolute blast. There must be something about sibling love that no one can deny. 

It would've been great to get some good outdoor shots, but, let's face it, it's not looking good outside. Come on spring, melt the snow and grow some leaves. 


3 comments :

  1. I love the fan! It has amazing colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the umbrella photo.. Very interestingg

    ReplyDelete
  3. great shots-I love the sister one (great composition). You're always thinking and I like the unconventional approach you usually take on these assignments. From a technical standpoint-they are super shots as well.

    ReplyDelete

 

About

Just a girl taking pictures of the world she'll rule someday.