One Subject: No More No Less

Embarrassing fact: I love building legos. I would go to legoland and buy the largest and most expensive kits to build. It's a sick addiction. Hey, if you took the time to build one, you'd be hooked too!

At first, I found this to be an intimidating assignment. How am I going to find something with such interesting details? Then I looked over at this little town accruing new additions every so often. (Yes...I even have a town being built in my room.) I took one building and shot away! I chose the emporium because it has so many exterior details. I can even open it up and have details in the inside. Because the lighting in my room is poor, and I don't have the guts to carry a fragile, five pound structure somewhere else, I converted my photos to black and white.

Don't laugh at me, I bet you've got an odd hobby too. *sob*





1 comments :

  1. It works! Converting to B&W from all those yummy lego colors must have been hard! ;)

    ReplyDelete

 

About

Just a girl taking pictures of the world she'll rule someday.