A Day in My LIfe


Hello, my name is Kristen, and this is a day in my life: 
*ahem* 
7 A.M. waking up in the morning
Gotta be fresh gotta go downstairs
Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal...

errr...let's start over.

I wake up at 6:30 A.M. nowadays and lay in bed until 7 A.M. Then I take a shower and brush my teeth. Afterwards, I'll eat my cereal, get dressed and do my makeup. Then the fun begins. I go to school, do my work and go home. Quite simple, eh? Once I get home, I practice my piano and redo everything I do in the morning: eat, shower and brush my teeth, get dressed into house clothes and lay in bed. Then the cycle repeats. Yes, my life is not exciting. 

Let me give some insight to a few pictures. If you cannot see what my alarm says, it says GOOD MORNING GORGEOUS. It's a bit of a pick me up to make myself feel good in the morning. How clever, eh? 

If you see Mrs. Glaze, you are not mistaken. She was wonderful enough to be my subject. I asked her to be my model and she kindly complied with my request. Give that woman a high five when you see her because she's cool. 


2 comments :

  1. Wonderful. You forgot: "Gotta make some pictures."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the picture of Mrs. Glaze. Excellent at capturing what she's really like.. (ha-ha). Really great photos, and nice job at writing.. a lot. (;

    ReplyDelete

 

About

Just a girl taking pictures of the world she'll rule someday.