An Alphabet Through Photos

First of all: black and white is my best friend when it comes to these types of things. 

This was super fun! I had to look at things in a different light, and having to find a series was super challenging. I got stumped so many times, it got quite frustrating. Actually, now that I think about it, this was actually an easy assignment considering everything I needed was right inside my own home!

The most challenging part, really, was trying to amalgamate all the photos into one collage. I did quite a lot of stretching and resizing!

Now that the weather is getting nicer, I'm thinking about what kinds of things I can find hidden outside. Oh boy, let's save that for another post.



1 comments :

  1. I like the format a lot-much different than others I've seen-B&W works well here!

    ReplyDelete

 

About

Just a girl taking pictures of the world she'll rule someday.