A Little Bit About Me

I'm so excited to start my semester in Mr. M's photography class, and can't wait to learn more about photography!

I'm a photography enthusiast and enjoy "making photos." I do shoot with a Canon 5D Mark III.

My favorite type of photography is architectural photography. I love the look of perfect straight and curved lines. I also adore street photography; I find the look of people in their own worlds so relatable.
I know landscape photography is a big favorite among many photographers, but I find it to be almost overdone in a sense that a lot of photos look similar. "Oh, look it's a tree!" "Look! It's a long exposure of water!" What I do enjoy about landscape photography, though, is the slew of landscapes with unique properties. You know what I'm talking about. The landscapes with the extra oomph that stand out. The unique compositions, the idiosyncratic macros, or maybe the orbs of light.

There's a little bit about me, and hopefully you will get to know more through my future posts!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

About

Just a girl taking pictures of the world she'll rule someday.