All Over Again

Luckily for me, I have PS Elements at home, so I can catch up on my photography. A week without photography is like a lifetime without air (okay, maybe not.). To continue, being bedridden is not fun at all.



Remember this photo? I fixed her skin tone to make her look more cozy and less pale. I find that after I fixed her skin, it fits what I envisioned when I took the picture. 



For this photo, I tried adding more drama. I started out by layering my contrast to see what worked well and then I adjusted my levels to balance out my colors. 



Quite a subtle change here. I saturated my photo slightly, upped the exposure and lightly upped my contrast. Maybe it has been noticed that I don't like too much significant change in my photos. Sometimes I find my photo close to what I want, but the only little changes I need are for enhancing my color. That being said, I wish PSE had an option to fix lens aberration like in PSCS6 or Lightroom. Then I'll be a happy camper. 





1 comments :

  1. I just love your comments....very entertaining (and usually spot on!) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

 

About

Just a girl taking pictures of the world she'll rule someday.