Best Pictures of the Semester

Oh boy, it's the final post of the school year. Don't worry, I promise to post as long as I have a camera and a computer. Even though I don't have to deal with the stress of school for the rest of the summer (okay I might have to deal with summer school...), I'm going to miss all of my friends. I've made so many memories this year that I'm sure this would be one of the most memorable years of my life. 

That being said, let me share with you some of the most memorable photos of this semester. Even though I've taken thousands of photos this semester, there is no doubt that I have taken only a dozen or two of good photos (even that sounds like an under exaggeration). However, having to choose ten photos sounds hard because I'm indecisive...I think...maybe. There isn't an exact method to how I'm choosing these photos, I'm just taking into account the quality of the picture--composition etc.-- and the memory that goes along with the photo. A lot about photography is just capturing that moment, so if the photos evokes nostalgia from me or others, why not add it in? Of course, that means I can't put any photo I like; I need to add photos that I will look back on and not say,"Boy, what was I thinking?" 

Alright, this is getting lengthy, time to get on to the pictures.













Yes, I do realize a lot of the photos are from California. Maybe they really were my best photos...or maybe the feeling of nostalgia was just too strong.









0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

About

Just a girl taking pictures of the world she'll rule someday.