Bubbles

This is, by far, my most favorite assignment ever. Other than it being an overcast day...then getting rained on...I had an amazing time! I love bubbles--making them, popping them, watching them fly--they're just so nostalgic and absolutely entertaining. 

I enjoyed shooting by the fence because it gave my shots a leading line. It added a lot of interest especially when my other options on the playground were a bit too cluttering. 

Bubbles really did distract people from the cameras around them and it made taking pictures so easy. 

I don't usually do this, but even though some photos are a little similar, I'll post them so the subject could view them. These are just a fraction of the 160 shots I took today.













1 comments :

  1. Very nice! The top ones, with Jasmines shirt and the white fence work well together.

    ReplyDelete

 

About

Just a girl taking pictures of the world she'll rule someday.